Shardeum, a groundbreaking smart contract platform, has released its dynamic whitepaper, providing a comprehensive insight into the project’s vision, technology, roadmap, and future direction. The evolving document reflects Shardeum’s commitment to reliability, sustainability, low fees, and continuous adaptation to meet user needs.
— Nischal (Shardeum) 🔼 (@NischalShetty) November 8, 2023
- No Guarantee: The whitepaper presents Shardeum “as is,” without guarantees. While efforts are made for accuracy, the platform is subject to potential errors or inaccuracies.
- Future Changes: The rapidly evolving nature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies means information in the whitepaper may become outdated. The development team can make changes or improvements without notice.
- Regulatory Uncertainty: Shardeum is subject to a complex regulatory landscape, varying by jurisdiction. The platform may face regulatory actions or prohibitions.
- Potential Risks: Engaging with Shardeum carries inherent risks, including technological vulnerabilities, market volatility, and third-party interventions. Users must understand these risks.
- Investment Warning: The whitepaper is not a solicitation to invest. Cryptocurrency investments are high-risk, and past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Liabilities: Shardeum’s development team and associated parties are not liable for losses or damages arising from using the whitepaper’s information.
Design Goal: EVM Compatibility
Shardeum aims not to reinvent the wheel in terms of smart contract programming language and virtual machine choice. The platform is designed to be Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible, reducing development time and ensuring accessibility for existing Ethereum smart contracts and developers.
By accessing the whitepaper, readers accept full responsibility for any actions based on the provided information.